500g of minced beef
1 small onion
1 teaspoon of mustard
2 table spoons of tomato ketchup
3 dashes of Worcester sauce
1 pint of cheese sauce
1 Italian oxo
1. Cook mince and onion until brown, drain off excess fat, sprinkle over Italian oxo.
2. Cook macaroni and leave to drain.
3. Add mustard, Worcester sauce and ketchup to mince and stir well, leave to simmer for 15 mins.
4. Make up a pint of cheese sauce add egg to it and stir well.
5. Place mince into am oven proof dish with the macaroni and stir in together.
6. Pour over the cheese sauce covering all mince as much as possible.
7. Sprinkle over grated cheese put in oven and cook for 45 mins on gas mark 6/ 200*c
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins