A great, simple quiche recipe which requires only 15 minutes preparation time.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely chopped
2 chorizo sausages, chopped
1 red pepper, finely diced
350ml cups milk
60g cup self-raising flour
Handful grated chedder cheese
1. Preheat oven to 190°C. Grease a medium sized fluted ceramic quiche dish (ovenproof).
2. In a frying pan over a medium heat add some oil, then the onion, sausage and red pepper. Cook for around 5 minutes stirring regularly and then set aside to cool.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, eggs and milk until smooth.
4. Add in the sausage, onions and red pepper into the mixture with the grated cheese and salt and pepper. Mix well and pour into the dish.
5. Bake for 50 minutes or until the quiche is set in the middle. Serve after standing for 10 minutes.
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 55 mins