Chocolate Easter Eggs Recipe
200g dark chocolate, chopped
100ml thickened cream
10 Arnott’s Chocolate Ripple biscuits
70g chocolate sprinkles
1. Place the chocolate and cream in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan half filled with simmering water (make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water). Use a metal spoon to stir until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth.
2. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 1 hour or until firm.
3. Place biscuits in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped.
4. Add to chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Cover and place in the fridge for 3 hours or until firm.
5. Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Spread the chocolate sprinkles over a plate. Roll 2 teaspoonfuls of the mixture into an egg shape. Roll in the chocolate sprinkles to coat. Place on the lined tray. Repeat with the remaining chocolate mixture. Place in the fridge to chill before serving.
Preparation time: mins
Cooking time: mins