Brilliantly easy to make – worth it!
2 Chicken breasts diced
Red Pepper x 1
Yellow Pepper x 1
Onion x 1
Garlic Clove x 2
Black bean soy sauce
1 pack of Egg Noodles
1. Place 2 tbsp of oil into a large wok and fry the chicken until browned.
2. Meanwhile, slice the peppers, onion and garlic finely.
3. Once chicken has cooked, add the peppers, onions, and garlic to the wok and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the black bean sauce and stir altogether.
5. Cook the egg noodles according to packet – usually in a large saucepan of boiling water for around 4-5 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins